Water cooled suction pyrometer for bayonet socket Ø 50 mm
Water cooled suction pyrometer for bayonet socket for different ceramic shields (VDI, IFRF). Can be used for temperatures up to 1600 °C.
For the manually and discontinously determination of the temperature in the fire chamber (like demanded for the singularly test at chamber installations according to the emission act) is only interesting the convective part of the heat and not the radiation-heat. Suction pyrometer can use for such determination.
Outer diameter: 50 mm.
The cooling water flows at first along suction tube and returned at the outside tube.
The liner for the Thermocouple can be removed completely for cleaning.
Gas tight connection for the thermocouple.
- 2 x water port G ¾ thread with fast hose connector for 19 mm hose,
- 1 x suction port: G ¾ thread with hose fast connector for 13 mm hose,
- exit for thermocouple: screw connection with seal for Ø 3-4 mm thermocouple.
In the delivery capacity is one bayonet socket but no thermocouple and no ceramics.
The following variants are possible:
- 3 ceramics in the bayonet socket: IFRF version: 1600 °C
- 2 ceramics in the bayonet socket: VDI version: 1600 °C
- Protection tube with 2 ceramics in the bayonet socket: VDI version: 1200 °C
Please note the bending from long pyrometers:
Ti ( kg)
||4 / 9
||6 / 11
||7 / 12
||10 / 15
||8 / 15
||10 / 17
||12 / 20
Ti: Titanium, VA: Stainless Steel