We are open for you:
You want to use our service?
Please call us: ++49 - (0) 234 33 51 80.
Mon - Thu: 07:30 a.m. - 03:30 p.m.;
Fri: 8:00 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
Are measuring instruments used in quality-related areas, the regular checking of these devices is required. Even the slightest deviations can lead to significant errors in the final results.
The factory calibration compares under specifically defined conditions the value of customer instrument with the value of the reference device (also called reference standard). In addition, the determined deviation between the examined instrument and reference standard are documented in the calibration certificate, so that you are able to calculate the resulting uncertainties.
- Pitot tube factor: Measurement at a wind tunnel Ø 400 mm with DKD-reference system. With calibration certificate according to EN 16911.
- Difference pressure sensor: Measurement at pressure calibration system with DKD reference system: 0,00-10,0 hPa and 0-100 hPa.
- Absolute pressure sensor: Measurement at pressure calibration system with DKD reference system: 500-1200 hPa.
- Gas meter: Determination of the deviation compare to flow controlling system with certified PTB gas meter depending on different flow rates. Standard test points: 0,5, 1, 2, 3, 4 m³/h.
- Thermocouple NiCr-Ni: Comparision measurement in a DKD-block calibrator. Range: 20..400 °C, single data every 10 °C.
You need an offer? Please get in contact with us: contact