Mercury-MTP-Probe according to US EPA PS 12B and 30 B
For measurement of Hg-Emission with range from 0,03 to 100 μg/m³.
The MTP Probe for Mercury emission monitoring (Mercury Trap Probe) as convenient alternative to sampling with impinger.
- According to US EPA PS 12 B and Test Method 30 B and future CEN/TS guidelines for the Mercury emission monitoring with sorbent traps.
- With integrated S-Pitot tube and thermocouple to determine the gas velocity, to calculate the volume proportional suction rate.
- High accuracy because of the two paired three-partition sorbent traps, according to QA requirements (relative deviation of the results from the two traps max. 10%).
- Thermocouple inside the gas flow avoids overheating more as 130 °C.
- No Hg losses in the sampling tube because the gas gets at first in contact with the traps.
- By adjusting the suction time and volume flow rate, the method can be used universally and independent from the Hg concentration.
- Low maintenance
- coal-fired power plants,
- cement plants,
- waste incinerators,
- iron and steel works,
- chemical industry.
- Length from 500 to 2000 mm,
- Probe diameter: 60 mm,
- S-Pitot tube,
- NiCr-Ni thermocouple,
- 2 screw connections with O-ring for 10 mm glass tube,
- protection tube with screw,
- Material: Stainless Steel.
Other lengths available on request.
Material Steel C 276 available on request.
Request Sampling Line