Over 93 years of experience - Quality, Continuity and Compatibility.
Too much choice?
You are a reseller and do not have the experiences?
No problem! This page should help you to make the first important selection.
Question: What should be determined?
- Measurement of high gas temperatures with suction Pyrometer? continue here.
- Determination of dust concentration in the gas flow?
- Small duct (small scale furnaces)? continue here.
- Big ducts! Should determine only the dust concentration or the substances in the dust too (e.g. heavy metal)?
- Dust sampling: Duct opening 3" and no water droplets in the gas (< 100 % humidity)? Version IN-Stack: continue here.
- No, small duct opening and water droplets in the gas flow (100 % humidity), Version OUT-Stack: continue here.
If anything is still unclear, please call us and we discuss everything on the phone: ++ 49 234 33 51 80.
Or you describe your measurement problem in writing: continue here.
Your Paul Gothe Team
Questionnaire (PDF-form) for request